For hire (i need blues)

Buying, Selling, and Trading of in game items and services.

For hire (i need blues)

Postby Evelle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Willing to do many things for blue dusts..I absolutely hate running dungeons and would rather do pretty much anything to get my first sword made.

With that said I am looking to trade the following for blue dusts, we can discuss the ratios once someone has expressed open interest:

Meats
I will run anything at the merchants (ingots,beads,etc)
Gold
Anything else you can think of
Evelle
Banned Member

Re: For hire (i need blues)

Postby Duck » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 pm

ANYTHING? =P jk
but really. i said something about running frog favors. whenever your ready for running favors and if you want to, i can trade blues for those
Duck
Adult

Postby Alaster » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 am

If you're willing to "run" anything, how about running dungeon chests? You'll usually get at least one blue per dungeon you visit, which is something like 100 blues an hour or so. If you have multiple accounts running, you can easily do all of the dungeons in about 20 minutes. The only downside is you'll have to wait for the chests to reset inside the dungeons. If I remember correctly, and if the timers haven't changed, it takes about three hours for the chests to reset.
Alaster
Mature

Postby Evelle » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Alaster I've missed you man..yeah everyone tells me to dungeon dive. I actually hate doing that more than anything else but maybe i just need to suck it up. I've been meat farming though with a 0 dodge and that's actually been somewhat fruitful so far so I may just consider sticking with that.

Alaster do you play here?
Evelle
Banned Member

Postby Alaster » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:29 am

Define "play". I log on every couple months just to see who is on. Since January, almost a year ago, I've managed to get three hours played!
Alaster
Mature

Return to Trading Post