Cool royalty free music

Carune Online is the unofficial sequel to Blade Mistress.

Moderator: Teamleader | Carune Online

Cool royalty free music

Postby Dekker3D » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Hey all, I just stumbled upon a site that offers pretty good royalty free music. It's all creative commons as long as we provide attribution. In other words, as long as we put in the credits where we got it and what the title is, it's free to use!

A few examples I like:
One-eyed Maestro: Playful and creepy, perfect for some form of carnival or other silly but possibly dangerous occurance.
Netherworld Shanty: Another bouncy, creepy tune. Might be fun for the same kind of thing as Maestro: carnivals, halloween, and rituals involving large amounts of monsters and booze.

Scheming Weasel: Pretty brilliant but more fitting for a toony style. Not sure if we'll have a use for it, but it deserves some attention :)

Ah, I'll be busy all day looking through this site. Look around, see what songs you like and let us know! I'm just gonna post and edit later, so I don't forget to post at all :P
Dekker3D
Elder

Re: Cool royalty free music

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Dekker3D wrote:Hey all, I just stumbled upon a site that offers pretty good royalty free music. It's all creative commons as long as we provide attribution. In other words, as long as we put in the credits where we got it and what the title is, it's free to use!

A few examples I like:
One-eyed Maestro: Playful and creepy, perfect for some form of carnival or other silly but possibly dangerous occurance.
Netherworld Shanty: Another bouncy, creepy tune. Might be fun for the same kind of thing as Maestro: carnivals, halloween, and rituals involving large amounts of monsters and booze.

Ah, I'll be busy all day looking through this site. Look around, see what songs you like and let us know! I'm just gonna post and edit later, so I don't forget to post at all :P

anything to keep things rolling, and free :P sounds good to me
Blaze
Mature

Return to Discussion