Alaster's Amazing Application

Discuss about things that happen in game.

Re: Alaster's Amazing Application

Postby Real Kar » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:37 pm

How about a timer or timers to help keep track of when you killed a realm boss last. Something that you could enter the time when you killed it and when it is do to respawn the app would flash the bosses name 5 to 10 minutes before it is do back... See if you can have the app inject the info into the chat line of the game say in green text..... PM me..
Real Kar
Young Adult

Postby Alaster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:10 am

Real Kar wrote:How about a timer or timers to help keep track of when you killed a realm boss last. Something that you could enter the time when you killed it and when it is do to respawn the app would flash the bosses name 5 to 10 minutes before it is do back... See if you can have the app inject the info into the chat line of the game say in green text..... PM me..

Easy enough, but I don't think it is possible to insert it into the game chat. Do you know of a way to do it?
Alaster
Mature

Postby Real Kar » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 pm

You can poke it into memory, once you figure out where the client resides in memory and where the chat line is handled just poke the text there.... When I use to make trainers (cheat hacks) for games poking was easy.
Real Kar
Young Adult

Postby Alaster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Real Kar wrote:You can poke it into memory, once you figure out where the client resides in memory and where the chat line is handled just poke the text there.... When I use to make trainers (cheat hacks) for games poking was easy.

Next question would have to be, "Does that violate the TOS?"
Alaster
Mature

Postby Real Kar » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 am

I have never read it... Does it? and does it really matter anymore? Not really hacking just poking text into memory...
Real Kar
Young Adult

Postby Dekker3D » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:51 pm

I don't know how BM is coded, but you usually can't break much with the client alone. Of course, poking data into the game could also allow you to write a bot, so yeah.. some might be wary of that.
Dekker3D
Elder

Postby Real Kar » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 pm

When you poke data in to memory you are doing it local so its not a hack persay. You would have to edit the packit that is being sent to the server which would be a no no Nomatter what game you play. Its an easy task really.
Real Kar
Young Adult

Postby DarkBlue » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Thanks Alaster I think I'll try it out later on today after I finish this essay. -_-
DarkBlue
Adult

Postby Alaster » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 am

For an easy to read Revision History, click here.

VERSION 1.6 (01/28/2012)

Additions:
(1) Global Variables
(a) You can now save your stats, spec, and levels as a global variable. The value that you enter will populate to the rest of the application automatically, and the values will save for subsequent loads.

Minor Changes:
(1) Cleaned up the general appearance of all forms. Everything is more centered now.
(2) All buttons now use a flat style.
(3) All text boxes now use a fixed single border style.
(4) Further cleaned up the error catch messages.
(5) The "Start | Pause" button on Geo GPS has been changed slightly. On initial load, it will say "Start". After starting, it will say "Pause". After pausing, it will say "Resume".

Fixes:
(1) Smith
(a) Leveling SS & Exp
(i) The math in calculating the gold needed to get to the next level was wrong.

(2) Mage
(a) Bead Count
(i) The math was wrong when you were currently using a single bead to skill.

(b) Leveling Geomancy
(i) The math was wrong when you were currently using a single bead to skill.

(3) Character Level
(a) The calculations for character level should be 100% accurate now.

Bugs:
No known bugs!
Alaster
Mature

Postby Alaster » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:54 am

For an easy to read Revision History, click here.

VERSION 1.7 (02/12/2012)

Additions:
(1) Mage
(a) Geomancy TD - Determines the task difficulty of creating a an earthkey. It also returns your success chance of making the earthkey.
(i) Requires input from the user:
• Geomancy Level
• Magical Stat
• Magical Spec
• Tokens
• Bead Count (Total number of beads being used. Power does not matter.)
• Gem Power (Total power of gems being used. Count does not matter.)

(2) Boss Timers - Allows the user to keep track of when they killed a boss and when it will respawn.
(a) Click the button with the boss name to initiate the timer.
(b) Click the button again after the timer has been initiated to reset the timer.
(c) Reset All will reset all of the timers.

(3) Maps - Shows a map of the various realms.
(a) Spirit Realm
(b) Realm of the Dead
(c) Dragon Realm
(d) Upper Lab
(e) Lower Lab

Minor Changes:
(1) Added the distance from town when searching by coordinates on the Dungeons application.

Fixes:

Known Bugs:
(1) Fighter > Damage - The totem value makes the calculations inaccurate. The lifesteal damage addition is currently unknown.
(2) Mage > Dragon Skilling - This is not 100% accurate. You may end up with an 8 pointer, 9 pointer, or 10 pointer. The exact geomancy formula is unknown.
(3) Mage > Work Values - The work value formula for totem shatter is unknown.
(4) Smith > Work Values - The work value formula for weapon dismantle is unknown.
(5) Smith > Work Values - The work value formula for explosive is unknown.
(6) Possessed Monsters - The exact formula is unknown. It is also highly unaccurate if you have multiple characters.
Alaster
Mature

PreviousNext

Return to Blade Mistress Discussion